The kids LOVED preparing and eating this quick and simple pizza. Delicious served with creamy butternut soup and strawberry lemonade.
Sprouted whole grain bread
Grate cheese with a child safe grater.
Sprinkle cheese on bread with a variety of tongs.
Use training chopsticks for an excellent hand eye coordination practice to add the apples.
Bake at 350 degrees for 8 minutes.
Enjoy with your friends!
* Improved fine motor, visual perceptual, visual motor and cognitive skills
* Improved dressing skills (especially clothing fasteners, like buttons and zippers)
* Improved pencil grasp and pencil control during coloring and writing activities
* Improved visual perception and better planning often help a child to become more organized (e.g. Where is that sock? Where did I put my pencil case or favorite toy? Do I have everything I need to complete my homework?)
* And last but not least, Beading can provide a sense of accomplishment in completing a project that offers freedom of self-expression and camaraderie with others. This sense of "Occupational Fulfillment" can contribute to improved self-esteem.
**In other words, beading is just plain FUN, and FUN is good for kids!!**